Saturday 30 August 2014

Mercedes Benz Makes Bhumicka Singh Fitness Achiever Of The Year 2014

This is my PROUD MOMENT MERCEDES BENZ MAKES ME A CLASS ACHIEVER OF THE YEAR 2014 IN THE FIELD OF FITNESS 
Also features my success story is featured in AUTO CAR Magazine.


Thank you MERCEDES BENZ AND AUTO CARS Here i am holding the magazine.Thank you everyone who made this year so wonderful for me..PS More pictures and videos coming UP right here.Stay tuned
For all those who dont know im an actor starred in a bollywood film aap ki khatir directed by dharmesh darshan and the face of french perfume Giovanni bacci Paris www.giovannibacci.com.Also starred in a video by nakshtra diamond jewlerry on of the best in business.My passion for fitness made me take this up professionally.I know write health and fitness articles for one of the biggest newsletters in Uae called FIRSTFITNEWSLETTER.I also am a guest blogger at stylerug www.stylerug.net.My fitness mocktail is launched and up on the bar of menu of indias finest night club TITOS MAMBO so next time you head to goa grab my drink BHUMICKA'S PASSION .I personal train i give fitness consults and nutrition guidance and have come up with my own 30 mins ABS PROGRAM.Now featured as the achiever of the year in fitness 2014 life is good and blessed ..Keep reading www.bhumicka.com