Tuesday 15 April 2014

Celebrity Segment EXCLUSIVE Fit Talk With The 6 Pack Bollywood Actor SONU SOOD

What a lovely day it was to interview this actor at Famous Studio Mahalaxmi.As i sipped on tea and watched this actor pose for the camera i thought to myself that his well chiseled body definitely went through hours of fitness regime and i couldn't wait to chat up with him and know about his fitness secrets and a fit body that flaunted on the silver screen
He's an Indian model,A Film actor(with gorgeous 6 pack) well know for his negative roles and who has been  a part of blockbuster films like Jodha Akbar,Singh Is King,Dabbang,Shootout at Wadala and Yuva.He's a producer and also acted predominantly in Telegu,Tamil and few Kannada films. A participant in the Mr.India pageant, he has appeared in commercials numerous commercials
Hes bagged several award which include Andhra Pradesh State Nandi Award for best villian 2009  and Filmfare best supporting actor for best villian for his work in the Telugu blockbuster In 2010, He has garnered APSARA Award for best actor in negative role and IIFA Award for best performance in negative role for his work in the Bollywood blockbuster,Dabbang.So here we are in conversation with the absolute Charasmatic and a guy with the best 6 pack in business Sonu sood For www.bhumicka.com
PHOTO COURTESY-POOJA S PHOTOGRAPHY
1-When did you start your fitness journey-I started working out 13 years back since by college days and ever since there is no looking back.Fitness is now part of my life and everyday routine

2-What is the secret to your amazing body?-Consistency is the key.How ever busy i am i take time out and workout 6 times a week.My exercise schedule varies from doing free weights,boot camp and spinning.I have never skipped my workouts and in the profession i am that requires me to look good Fitness play a vital role

3-Tell us a bit about your style in the gym,what do you like to wear-It varies from time to time But i wear Shorts and Ganjis and i am very comfortable working out in them

4-Who is your role model/what or who motivates you?-I remember in my college days we used to watch movies of Sylvester Stallone and that motivated me to get fit and start with body building and now i cant stay away from the gym
5-Your favorite dessert-I loveee eating pastries but im highly conscious because of my work so keep my portion size very small and keep sweets in check

6-Your favorite Exercise-I love free weights and boot camp 


7-Is it difficult to maintain your 6 pack-I truly believe that abs are made in the kitchen.If you have the right eating habits and keep working out it is not difficult.You have to make it a part of your life.I have been working out 6 days a week in spite of how busy i am and that shows results


8-Give our readers a special health tip-Fitness should be like brushing teeth.you have to do it everyday and make it a habit and routine.Fitness should always be a priority however busy we are and there should be no excuses.Just don't skip your workouts

PHOTO COURTESY-POOJA S PHOTOGRAHY
9-On a parting note would you like to say a word about me and my blog- I am  so glad you are into fitness and keeping people aware with your blog and articles.You look fabulous and fit yourself should do more films and are an example for people to stay fit and motivated keep up the good job