Thursday 24 April 2014

Fittie of the month-Usama Khattak

So this time fittie of the month i decided to do things differently..Getting endless emails from Uk Usa Australia which i will feature in the coming months this month i present you some one from just across the Border-Pakistan.He's just graduated as an Architect from prestigious college National College Of Arts Lahore and his life totally changed when he got into fitness and then came the turning point and he started feeling beautiful.Very Proud to have him on www.bhumicka.com Usama Khattak Fashion Model Across the Border Pakistan


Turning point: My 'freshman 15's more like the 'freshman 40.' I was a huge emotional eater. I would eat when I was stressed, happy, sad—it didn’t matter. I felt embarrassed trying on clothes when I'd have to secretly ask the sales man to bring me a larger size. I felt drained from the life that I was leading, and I knew that if I didn’t make a change soon, my weight would continue to balloon and my health would suffer. I am proud to say that I changed my lifestyle by forming great habits and I've never turned back.
Weight-loss and muscle gain tip: There is no magic pill for getting fit. I learned this through my own trials and errors until I was finally able to kick bad habits and embrace health and fitness as a life.
Message for every one :"There is nothing impossible in this world you just need to give it a try "