Sunday 23 February 2014

Feb Fittie Of The Month YUSUF NALWALA

There are very few people who have the courage to go after their dreams and then there are people who dont just pursue it but do it with Passion.He is fit,dedicated knows his fitness and wants to make a difference in this world..Fitness is not a fad for him
The guy who lives everyday making his dreams come true.He sees beauty in everything and Fitness for him is his life
The very FIRST FITTIEE ON MY BLOG I PRESENT U THE VERY HANDSOME (AND CUTE THIS GUY HAS GOT HIS DIMPLES ALRIGHT) A FANTASTIC PHOTOGRAPHER AND A GREAT COOK(LADIES ARE U LISTENING)CHARMING AND CRAZY FIT...NO ONE BETTER I COULD FIND TO OPEN MY FITTIE OF THE MONTH  SEGMENT
                                          YUSUF NALWALA
Bodybuilding has been my way of life. Its more like a lifestyle. I stay motivated by motivating people. Change was my key to happiness and success. Dumbbells and iron are my best friends. Iron will never lie.For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
I am from Bombay and currently working in Dubai as a marketing head for Eagle Hunters who are into securities and facility management.
I started my bodybuilding career at Leena Mogre Gym followed by Golds Gym Bandra.
Now since i got to Dubai i started training at the Burj khalifa and also got into training people at The Burj khalifa .
There is a dream that i saw when i saw myself shredded. The dream was to compete on stage once. Its more like a reward to my SlipDisc. Winning is not an option its the final outcome for me. Dream is to motivate people and myself while i bleed Fitness with every drop of sweat